Whether you've got a pocket digital or a DSLR you still haven't figured out... this is the digital photography guide you've been waiting for. In this fun and extremely useful guide:
* I explain the digital photography thing in a way you can actually remember and use.
* I give you JUST what you really need to know
* I tell you the basics RIGHT NOW so you can start shooting better photos by lunch time… probably amazingly better.
* I help you save money by giving you the skills to do family portraits, senior pictures, baby photos and event shooting.
Here's a taste of what you get:
* A Quickstart Guide so you can try something beside Full Auto before lunchtime.
* Clearly communicated, simple definitions for all those fancy $12 technical terms you want to understand
* Tips, tricks and plain instruction for taking GREAT photos
* How software can make your photos even better
* All sorts of stuff you wish someone would have told you but didn't.
Lots of images, visuals and graphics for you to learn from.