Perhaps the most common question Christians have is “how do I know God’s will?” This can be voiced many ways:
• How do I know I’m doing what God wants?
• Will God approve of my decision?
• Is this the best decision I can make?
• Will God still bless me, care for me, protect me and guide me if I make a decision that is not THE very best in His eyes?
• Can I be secure in my decision?
• Does my life overall reflect that I know God’s will for it?
• Is my life being affected because I’m not in God’s will?
• I want to do what God wants but how can I know for sure?
In this humble little guide, I will present to you principles, questions and of course, Scripture, that layout out a predictable groundwork that will help you know God’s will about the entire scope of life… the big questions, the little choices and the life changing opportunities that require a decision.